1. Forget the Tech Bubble. It’s The Biotech Bubble You Should Worry About – From last year, but still good.
2. Ford to Exit Japan, Citing its Closed Market – All imported brands combined account for less than 6% of Japan’s new car market.
3. Silicon Valley’s $585 Billion Problem – A crop of recent tech IPOs have fallen far below their public offering price.
4. Norway’s Largest Bank Calls for End of Cash – The Nordic countries are the furthest along the road to phasing out physical cash.
5. Your Life is Tetris. Stop Playing it Like Chess – One of the best posts I’ve read on Medium, only takes 7 min to read!